Personalising our lives to greater heights
- As of 2022, we are at Christina v2.8 - with each software update happening annually. and a major one happening once a decade
- Always aspiring to have wider reach, stronger and faster bandwidth. But stubbornly in a personalised way, that feels right and true.
- Still figuring out a product-market fit to sink her roots in. Encouragingly, some early adopters have been corporate innovation, foodtech and social entrepreneurship. Desire to also gain the fancy of corporate sustainability - am looking for beta testers.
- Still in the local market of Singapore - that being said, internationalisation aspirations are certainly in the pipeline in the next 3-5 years.
- Some unresolved glitches include strange quirks and slight impatience with inaction - but overall, an evolving yet reliable product that delivers.
Currently Dedicating My Time To
Reach out for
Skills and Expertise
Christina is driven by the intersection of sustainable development, innovation and societal progress to shape a better world.
Harnessing her expertise in establishing partnerships, crafting innovation strategies and executing programmes, she started out in the government sector, then an innovation consultancy and am now at an MNC. In the day, she connects with startups and the innovation ecosystem, to drive the commercialisation of nutrition solutions.
In her remaining waking hours, she co-leads a mentoring programme aimed at uplifting career opportunities for Malay-Muslim undergraduates, and leads communications efforts for a modular housing social enterprise to address housing issues in emerging economies.
- We're using the quote block to create the fixed navbar instead of an ID, so it should work out of the box, but that means you can't really use the Notion quote block anywhere else throughout this template. Thinking of better ways to go about this!
- The navbar & footer are global Notion blocks, meaning if you edit the ones on the template home page, it'll carry the changes over to the rest of the site