I started this site in 2021 as a way to chronicle my learnings and experiences. And also as a back-up plan in case dementia decides to say hello too damn early.
Join me as we journey towards personalising our lives - to live, think and connect better.
A work in progress
- As of 2021, we are at Christina v2.7 - with each software update happening annually. and a major one happening once a decade
- Always aspiring to have wider reach, stronger and faster bandwidth. But stubbornly in a personalised way, that feels right and true.
- Still figuring out a product-market fit to sink her roots in. Encouragingly, some early adopters have been corporate innovation, foodtech and social entrepreneurship. Desire to also gain the fancy of corporate sustainability - am looking for beta testers.
- Still in the local market of Singapore - that being said, internationalisation aspirations are certainly in the pipeline in the next 3-5 years.
- Some unresolved glitches include strange quirks and slight impatience with inaction - but overall, an evolving yet reliable product that delivers.
Fundamental belief system
Doing well is doing good.
Algorithms of Interest
Exploring the intersection of sustainability, innovation and design to shape a better world
Innovation : Corporate Innovation . Innovation Ecosystems Food Technology : Nutrition . Alternative Protein Sustainability : Plastic Waste Management . Circular Economy . De-Growth Society & History : Post-Colonialism . Prison Systems . Education . Urban Design . Psychology
Living : Digital & Mental Organisation . Stoicism Thinking : Mental Models . Clarity of Thought Contributing : Mentoring . Leadership Communication : Networking . Pitching . Negotiation
Reach out for
Skills and Expertise
Harnessing my experience and expertise in establishing partnerships, crafting innovation strategies and executing programmes, I started out in the government sector, then an innovation consultancy and am now at an MNC.
⛅In the day, I connect with startups and the innovation ecosystem, to drive the commercialisation of nutrition and food technology solutions
🌒In the night, I co-lead a mentoring programme aimed at uplifting career opportunities for Malay-Muslim undergraduates, and lead marketing efforts for a modular housing social enterprise to address housing issues in emerging economies.
On the side, it gives me (or you can say. spark) great joy to conduct freelance communications workshop, emcee and moderate panels.