Development Partner (Innovation Infrastructure & Policy) [2017 - 2019]
Always grateful towards Enterprise Singapore for taking a chance on me - supporting my tertiary education and providing a great foundation for my first job.
Serendipitously, I started out in the innovation policy space. The analytical skills from developing this macro lens, collaborative skills from working with multiple government agencies and the networks developed with the stakeholders, still pop up to this day.
- Contributed to cross-functional and cross-agency teams to increase access to shared infrastructure and platforms that reduce the cost and risk of innovation for companies
- developed partnerships with overseas government counterparts in France and Germany to launch joint innovation calls
- built strategic partnerships with accelerators, government agencies, universities and international organisations
Strategic planning and policy
- strategized policies for the 5-year national R&D roadmap
- communicated policy design and changes for several policies
- developed metrics and monitoring processes to track policy outcomes
About Enterprise Singapore
Click to Expand
Enterprise Singapore is a statutory board under the Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Singapore Government. It was formed on 1 April 2018 to support Singapore small and medium enterprise development, upgrade capabilities, innovate, transform, and internationalise, through the merger of 2 economic agencies SPRING Singapore and International Enterprise.